This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

outofhoursWhen We Are Closed

If you require medical assistance at any time when the practice is closed, please call NHS 24 on 111.  Your call will be answered by an NHS 24 nurse advisor who will ask about your symptoms and advise you what to do.

You should call 999 if you get acute chest pain in case you are having a heart attack or if you get face drooping, limb weakness or speech upset in case a stroke

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website