Seeing a GP may not be the most appropriate use of an appointment. Consider the following.
- If you have an eye problem, including pain or infection, then your optician will see you urgently, and is better equipped to investigate your symptoms.
- If you have a dental problem, then your dentist is best equipped to deal with your symptoms.
- Minor ailments can be dealt with by your local pharmacist.
- If you have an non urgent mental health problem, then make appointment with our mental health nurse - Debbie McClymont.
- If you have new onset back pain or a joint pain ask to see the physiotherapist.
- If you have a medication query about medicines prescribed by the hospital then ask to speak to the pharmacist at the surgery.
- If you are pregnant and wish to arrange maternity care call the midwife service on 01563 825411.